Thursday, January 8, 2015

The Alter Ego of Johanne McInnis, the one and only Whiskylassie...

It's not every day one gets interviewed by a magazine so when the opportunity came around I'm glad it happened. I was fortunate enought to meet a very interesting Californian who made me giggle for hours and an even more talented young and aspiring writer who chose to stay east and write about the great people he knows, meets and loves here on the east coast of Canada.

I do hope you will continue to theeastmag.com. I see really big things materializing for Alex Cook. 

A huge thanks for everything and can't wait to see where the adventure leads both of us next...

http://theeastmag.com/2015/01/08/the-alter-ego-of-johanne-mcinnis/

1 comment:

  1. You're going to have to start carrying around a decent nosing glass. The picture in the bar is fantastic but the aromas are escaping everywhere.

    ReplyDelete